By the time I got Lucas from summer camp and we went back over there, it had gone down a little bit. He still loved playing and jumping in the water. What a dream come true for a kid, one giant puddle. I am happy to say that luckily, the water didn't get high enough to flood the basement. Thank goodness!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Nature's Backyard Pool
A few weeks ago it rained really hard. The drains all started to back up and my parents yard turned into a swimming pool.
By the time I got Lucas from summer camp and we went back over there, it had gone down a little bit. He still loved playing and jumping in the water. What a dream come true for a kid, one giant puddle. I am happy to say that luckily, the water didn't get high enough to flood the basement. Thank goodness!
By the time I got Lucas from summer camp and we went back over there, it had gone down a little bit. He still loved playing and jumping in the water. What a dream come true for a kid, one giant puddle. I am happy to say that luckily, the water didn't get high enough to flood the basement. Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment