Lucas was in the water the whole time that we were there. He had a blast! I am pretty sure that he would have stayed there all day, if I would have let him.
Emrie also loved the water. Other kids were pouring water on her head and she didn't even care. She loved playing with the fountains that shot out of the rocks.
Eva took a little bit of time getting used to the water. It was pretty cold and considering that she doesn't have any fat on her body, she was pretty chilled. As you can see from the picture, her lips were even a little purple. She had a bunch of fun though.
We were there for about 3 hours and could have spent a lot more time playing. We can't wait to go back.

1 comment:
Where is that?!? That is awesome for sure...I also love your first aid kits, I need to get me one of those! Great job!
Post a Comment