Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twenty Five Dollars

Lucas is so stinkin' hilarious. He seriously cracks me up every day!
Ron and I have this running dialogue that we say to each other. If we really don't want to do something, for example, change a baby diaper, get our own glass of water or pretty much are just being lazy, we generally say, "I will give you $25 if you do this for me." Sometimes the amount varies and if we really don't want to do it, sometimes we offer $1,000,000!

Lucas has caught on to this and now when he wants something and we say no, he says, "Please! I will give you $25!" It is so cute. If we do it, we always ask for the $25. He just looks at us and laughs. I love my little buddy so much! I love that he brings laughter to my life on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

Ha ha, I'll be right over so I can get my 25.00! Yup, you have one cute kiss there!